- How far along? Twelve Weeks
- Baby Size? Size of a Plum
- Total weight gain? I lost 2lbs this week (I think from being so sick) so up a total of 2lbs but feeling very bloated and preggo.
- Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I have been browsing some cute maternity sites like Hatch, Isabelle Oliver, and ASOS. Check out my favorite sites under Bump Style.
- Stretch Marks? No visible signs yet.
- Best moment this week? My name change is now official on all documents. I waited a while to update my passport with my married name because I fly so much but finally updated it. Woohoo! Big check off my list.
- Miss anything? The United States and the Fall Season. Craving pumpkin and halloween stuff everywhere. I can't wait to land at the Atlanta airport and head straight to Starbucks for a PSL, half caff of course.
- Food cravings? I had a craving for chocolate ice cream so the hubs ran to the store and got me some. I don't like milk so I am using ice cream as my substitute for calcium. It's so wrong it's right.
- Babe Movement? Not yet but this week the babe now has it's reflexes so if I poke it then it will respond and move around.
- Food aversions? It hasn't been too terrible this week. I have to take it day by day but this has eased off quite a bit. Finally!
- Gender? I heard that you have horrible morning sickness when carrying a girl verses a boy so that solidifies that I think it's a girl. If we have a boy I am going to feel really bad for thinking he was a girl this whole time. Whoopsie!
- Labor signs? I have a while to go before I experience this, thank god.
- Symptoms? Lower back pain and some cramping, still having strong headaches which is very rare for me. I normally never get headaches. The toilet is still my best friend these days whether it's too much water drinkin or my nausea. I have a little more energy this week so I am trying to use it at the gym.
- Sleep? Ready for bed by 2pm.
- Belly button in or out? In.
- Wedding rings on or off? Wedding band always on, I love it.
- Happy or moody? Happy, but noticing that I can get irritated easier than usual and of course emotional.
- Looking forward to? Receiving our test results back from our Panorama Testing in one more week. I am a little nervous but it is better to have more information than not enough. Plus we find out the sex!
Leave a Reply.