- How far along? Fourteen Weeks, I made it to the second semester. Woohoo!
- Baby Size? Size of a Lemon
- Total weight gain? 3lbs, really packed it on this week
- Maternity clothes? I tried on my fat jeans yesterday and they would barely button. I think I will have to start using the rubber band trick. So scary to not be in control of your pant size anymore.
- Stretch Marks? I haven't grown enough to see any yet.
- Best moment this week? We found out the sex of the babe today along with our Panorama results. The results were perfect. All negatives and low risk for Down syndrome, Edwards syndrome, and eight other syndromes. I also turned the big Three Oh! Big changes. We will be sharing the sex of the babe soon.
- Miss anything? Working out, I haven't been able to work out due to my nausea but I really miss it. Plus, having a little bit of a difficult time with losing control over the weight management of my body.
- Food cravings? Grilled cheese and tomato sandwich's. Delish!
- Babe Movement? Not yet, but this week baby is sucking its thumb and wiggling its toes.
- Food aversions? It's hard to find food that sounds appetizing but I can't name a specific aversion this week.
- Gender? We know and will be sharing soon!
- Labor signs? Not yet, but looking into prenatal classes.
- Symptoms? Stronger nails, bleeding gums, fatigue, nausea, and gas. Lots of it, but its the baby not me.
- Sleep? Love sleeping with Murphy my body pillow but the hubby has started to steal him away at night for cuddle seshes. Excuse me...what is going on?! Still waking up to use the restroom, and waking up super early to eat and then go back to bed. The babe wakes me up around 6am starving.
- Belly button in or out? In.
- Wedding rings on or off? Wedding band on, engagement ring off.
- Happy or moody? Feeling super happy this week. All is well!
- Looking forward to? Heading to my hometown this Saturday where I will be telling all my family and friends. I am so excited to drop the bomb.
At Ten Weeks my Bump and I are taking it easy. Feeling amazing now that the nausea has subsided and really getting to enjoy our time away. Thinking this has a lot to due with the decreased altitude here in Medellin. Oh and I thought I would mention, due to the increased hormones, your skin tends to burn much easier. So layer up ladies!