- How far along? Six Weeks
- Baby Size? Size of a Sweet Pea
- Total weight gain? None
- Maternity clothes? None
- Stretch Marks? Not yet, but started using MamaBee Oil.
- Best moment this week? Hubby being so patient and catering to my nauseous needs.
- Miss anything? SUSHI and pooping.
- Food cravings? Not yet, just eating anything that will stay down.
- Babe Movement? Nope
- Food aversions? Definitely experiencing this. My husband was cooking chicken and the smell, thought, and look of it made me nauseous. I wouldn't let him kiss me or even drink from my cup after he ate it because of his chicken lip residue. (EW! Puke)
- Gender? Feeling girl vibes but not sure yet.
- Labor signs? I don't want to think about this now.
- Symptoms? Where do I begin, the nausea has kicked in to high gear this week along with fatigue, shortness of breath, increased smell, headaches, sore lady lumps, and constipation. Unfortunately, I live at an extremely high altitude (9,000 ft +) and this emphasizes the symptoms of pregnancy along with the fact that my doc put me on progesterone suppositories due to my low levels. Lucky me!
- Sleep? Waking up at least once a night to do the dreaded walk to the restroom.
- Belly button in or out? In.
- Wedding rings on or off? Wedding band on.
- Happy or moody? Happy but emotional due to the extra progesterone. I can cry at the drop of a hat.
- Looking forward to? Hearing our little babes heart beat at the next appointment in three weeks.
Baby's First Photo
As I am sure you have already figured out that Yes! It's true...I am pregnant! My husband and I are expecting our first little babe on March 25, 2015. I found out when I was just five weeks along and went straight to the doctor to receive confirmation along with this first photo that looks like an old TV with really crappy reception.