- How far along? Thirty Nine Weeks, the home stretch. Doctor thinks she will arrive this week but I am not feeling it. I think she is quite comfy in there but we took this last minute photo in the nursery just in case it was the last time with my wombmate! We can't wait to meet her!
- Baby Size? As big as a Watermelon, and it is feeling that way.
- Total weight gain? 23 lbs total, lost a pound but the doc says its ok.
- Maternity clothes? Of course and apparently you still wear them for quite a few weeks post babe too.
- Stretch Marks? None
- Best moment this week? Getting more furniture, we actually have a living room now! Just in time for visitors for this little babe. Yay! Other than that, I haven't progressed much this week. Doc says only 1/2 a cm since last week. I had a feeling she was going to be later rather than early. I am so ready already, but I just keep reading articles about how babies born after 40 weeks have higher IQ's, better math and reading skills, and they don't have breathing issues such as asthma. So I keep telling myself that she can cook as long as she wants even if she comes out a little toasty.
- Miss anything? Not that I can think of. Very content.
- Food cravings? Milk, yogurt, ice cream. Dairy products for sure.
- Babe Movement? She hasn't slowed. Lots and lots of movement.
- Food aversions? None, loving all food right now.
- Gender? Sophie Rose Velez
- Labor signs? Contractions, menstrual cramping, lower backache, and sore lady parts. I think these are sticking around until real labor kicks in.
- Symptoms? All the above. Overall, I feel very lucky during this pregnancy. I haven't had any swelling, spider veins, stretch marks, hemorrhoids, etc. Most women have lots of not so pleasant symptoms arise during pregnancy. Fortunately, other than extreme morning sickness in the beginning I have pretty much sailed through this past nine months with ease. I think I was so tortured in the beginning with morning sickness that God said lets just give her a break from here on out. I hope my labor is just as easy breezy.
- Sleep? I have been sleeping really good.
- Belly button in or out? Innie
- Wedding rings on or off? Off
- Happy or moody? Excited and super anxious to meet our little butterball! We have been talking about her for years before she ever existed and now she is almost here...finally!
- Looking forward to? Just our little one but not looking forward to the recovery. Hoping that everything goes smoothly.
Leave a Reply.