- How far along? Nine Weeks
- Baby Size? Size of a Green Olive
- Total weight gain? 3lbs
- Maternity clothes? None, clothes are still fitting ok.
- Stretch Marks? Still using MamaBee Oil on belly and lady lumps.
- Best moment this week? Seeing and hearing the babes heartbeat, plus it was moving its little froggy legs and arms all around which was so cool to see since I can't feel a thing yet. Also, no longer need to take the progesterone since the placenta has now taken over.
- Miss anything? SUSHI and Champagne
- Food cravings? Bacon Cheeseburgers and a good icy cold coke.
- Babe Movement? Not yet but feeling pregnant thanks to bloating.
- Food aversions? Yep, usually any meat except a burger.
- Gender? Still having some girl vibes running through me but had a dream the other night that I had a boy...hmm.
- Labor signs? Again, avoiding this subject. I am not one for pain. Eek!
- Symptoms? I don't have morning sickness. I have all day sickness, fatigue (does staying in bed all day mean your lazy? Oh well), shortness of breath, increased smell, headaches, sore lady lumps, occasional cramping and lower back aches, acne, and frequent tinkling.
- Sleep? Having pretty vivid dreams. Dreamt I delivered a baby boy and the nurses stole him from me and wouldn't give him back. Also, still waking up in the middle of the night with a super full bladder. So uncomfortable.
- Belly button in or out? In.
- Wedding rings on or off? Wedding band on.
- Happy or moody? Still really happy, not experiencing any moodiness yet.
- Looking forward to? Our friends from NYC coming in town this weekend and taking off to Cartagena and Medellin for a week with them. Not looking forward to, how hard it will be to hide the news from our friends visiting. Our plan, order alcoholic beverages as normal but hubby will be drinking for two, while I eat for two.
Baby's First Photo
As I am sure you have already figured out that Yes! It's true...I am pregnant! My husband and I are expecting our first little babe on March 25, 2015. I found out when I was just five weeks along and went straight to the doctor to receive confirmation along with this first photo that looks like an old TV with really crappy reception.